Problem Statement —
- High Tech Startup companies are profoundly dependent on their Intellectual Property.
- The devil is often in the detail of their business and they need Intellectual Property Management with insight into that detail.
- They cannot justify an in-house Intellectual Property manager.
- They struggle to afford the services of patent attorneys.
- Patent attorneys are not always familiar enough with the business challenges, resulting in less than ideally focused claims.
The Solution —
- Use High Tech expertise with strong Intellectual Property background to draft the patent disclosure with focus on the claims.
- Provide the product to an experienced and cost conscious patent attorney for review, filing and prosecution.
- Retain the High Tech party to ensure the Intellectual Property program tracks the R&D and business plans.
- Keep patenting costs low by using only the amount of Intellectual Property Management and attorney time needed
We render our services based on decades of hands-on Technological, R&D and IP Management experience.